Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Strangers Again

Taeyong...
I called his name

Hey
He caressed my cheek

Hyesun, I have to leave
He said while looking at me

Okay...
I said
uncertain
of how I should react

Hyesun, to be honest
I have to leave you... forever
There was a very sad tone
especially at the last word

Must you?
I asked

He couldn't answer me
He didn't answer me

We just stood there
looking at each other
just like that

Taeyong, I'll miss you
I said
my lips trembling
my eyes getting blurry

I won't be in your life anymore
I'll just be another stranger that passed by
an insignificant one
I won't meddle with your life anymore
I promise you
He gave me a kiss on my forehead

Remember to stay strong
okay?
I nodded
not lifting my head at all

Bye, stranger.
He gently lifted my head and wiped my tears

Goodbye... stranger
I gave a smile
even thou my tears couldn't control themselves
I waved
as he disappeared into the crowd

No comments:

Post a Comment