Monday, June 4, 2012

Peach

Peach.
That's how he calls me
I find it weird
always
and it pisses me off when he calls me that in front of my friends
it's disgusting
no no no
don't get me wrong
I like the fruit a lot
I just don't like that he calls me that
I have a name
you know?
so use it!
I scold him whenever he does the same mistake

Peach!
the same voice came from behind me

Angered
I turned around
and shouted
FOR THE 1000TH TIME! I HAVE A NAME!
then I turned and stomped ahead

After awhile, I heard running footsteps from behind

Peach
he pouted when he finally caught up
and walked beside me

I ignored him
of course

Peach
he pouted and TRIED to make a cute face

I ignored him more and walked faster

he didn't follow
there were no footsteps behind me
I walked ahead
Ignoring him was fun

then
I heard running footsteps again

suddenly
he was already in front of me

I stopped walking

What are you up to?
I asked with an annoyed tone

He was just standing there

Hello?
I waved in front of his face

Sunyoung
he said my name
looking into my eyes

be my girlfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment