Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Letter 22Aug2012

Dear Hyesun,

I've received your letter!!! As well as the rum!!! Love it so much! I miss you a lot! I know I've been naive lately. Thank you for helping me out, my dear sister. I'm now searching for a job, but it seems like my qualifications is not up to their standards. So, I'm taking up a course so that I can improve myself in terms of knowledge and skills. It's a 2 months course. I'll be busy and all. Maybe... this could be my last letter, until I finish my course?

I'm now having a short holiday for myself before I go for my course. Currently cleaning out my house... yeah.... it's crazy... there's so many things I have and I am having a hard time getting rid of them. Could you help me when you come back?? I really miss you, and your crazy recipes too. By the way, have you invented any new recipes? I'm now having a combo of tea, orange, vodka, honey blend. My friend made it for me. He's Oz. He's a really nice cook! You two should collaborate someday! And make this ultimate recipe of exotic food!

Mummy called that day. She's still having a vacation at Mars. Seems like she's liking the volcanic scenery. She's mailed me an album of photos already! Dad thou is not liking the scenery that much. He said he preferred Neptune. Now I don't know what should I do to the house in Saturn. I bought it a few years ago for their anniversary next year. Maybe they'll like it. There is a big greenhouse and a study room for daddy. Then there's a bakery room and sewing room for mummy.

Heard from an old friend that you have a crush, is it true?

I have to stop here... I'm joining in on a new business plan, along with 15 of my friends. It's a massive one. I'll tell you when you come back!

I've also sent you a preview of a book I'm writing. Please read it and tell me how you think!

With love,
your twin sister,
Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment