Thursday, March 19, 2009

A special day?

There was suppose to be a meeting at my friend's house at 8:00am in the morning for our PE folio, unfortunately, I ended up waking up at 8:45am!! In a hurry, I snatched my notebook and headed to her house. I was so embarrassed when I reached there. Further more, her mom was there... After her mom left, I was later told that my friends actually went to my house earlier to call me. They even rang the doorbell for a very long time... and I still didn't know when to wake up... how embarrassing is that for one morning...

In the evening, my family was already sitting in the living room for Sheng. We had made a surprise for him as it was his birthday. My mom had planned for his mom to come all the way from Kelantan. My aunt was to wait in his room and surprise him and we will all go for a splendid dinner at Bei Jing Lou. We waited and waited......

At about 8:30pm, Sheng finally came home from an exhausting day, he had to work overtime. He went into his room as expected and we heard a sudden laughter from our aunt. I guess both of them kinda missed each other after 3 months...

We all went to Bei Jing Lou and get to enjoy our dinner. One of our family members was missing, that is my brother. He was attending a motivation camp in KL. He was the one wih the most appetite in our family, pity he can't come...but we did something for him, we took the pictures of the dishes served and was going to show him what he had missed (evil huh?). My mom also bought a cake, it was just absolutely delicious. It was a chocolate one, but the cream wasn't too thick, it was just nice, sprinkled with coco powder... and there were also fruits in the cake, iced ones! When we ate it, it felt like heaven... just...speechless.

After we had our dinner, we went to one of my mom's college's house because mom wanted to get some stuff. When we were there, we "explored" the house. Nearly forgot, there's a plant outside of the house and a bird will always sleep on that tree. The weird thing is, it had slept there, in the same position, for one year. About 2 hours passed and we said our goodbyes and went home... ...

I know it's very late to say this, but...Happy Birthday to Ngoh and Sheng......

No comments:

Post a Comment