Friday, March 13, 2009

The first exam...

February, March...

The first monthly exam is finally over... As I sat back, thinking about the last few days, I found out that I had not been doing my best. Could it be that I have not learn to adapt to this new environment? Could it be that I did not use my time wisely to study for the exams? It is already March, the SPM and STPM results are out, many I've heard, some did their best, some not too good too. I'm starting to feel giddy because of the new semester, wondering too, how could I cope with this new life. The new subject, new teachers, a new environment... From January until now, many schoolworks are given, and I have not finished them. So many things undone, could I handle this? It's going to be less than a year and a half before I finally face the exam, the exam that will decide whether I can have a bright future, or a doomed life... I guess for now, I'm going to go with what's in front of me, and hope that it will be okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment