Friday, March 27, 2009

Results for the First Examination...

It's been a week after the one week holiday, before that week was the week of the first monthly exam. The teachers had finished marking the papers and the verdict's out...

On the first day back to school, we got 5 papers back, which is quite rare. The teachers can sometimes take a month to finish marking the papers and we would always beg the teachers to be faster, which always annoys them... We received our Malay, English, Chinese, Biology and Moral papers. I knew my marks were going to be low, but even when I took my paper and saw the mark, somehow I still felt disappointed at my own result.

We didn't get any papers on Tuesday because the whole class was to attend a speech at Jotic. It was about career that we can try to explore in our own country, that is the palm oil industry, the rubber plantation industry, the timber industry and the coco plantation industry. Each topic was explained by a professional in that specific sector. Before we attended the speech, I thought that it was going to be a very boring one. But during the speech, I was actually quite interested about the topics explained and started to daydream if I could have a chance in the industries. There was also a mini exhibition, and honestly, it wasn't as interesting as my expectation. However, overall I still liked the whole event.

Wednesday was just not my day, the subjects that I had high expectation turned out quite bad... The marks of Physics, Maths and Additional Maths was revealed. I just couldn't believe it, but it's the reality... The next day, the result for our Chemistry was out and once again, I felt disappointed and down, somehow I felt that I can't lift my head up to see the others...

The last subject we got was History, it was my only hope of pulling my grades up, but I got a low mark and it was just not going to help me in anyway...

Well, I guess I'll have to do something to turn the tables of my own game (whatever that meant^^)... ... ... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment