Sunday, March 22, 2009

So zzz......

Today was a very busy day for me...

In the morning, I had to go for tuition just like usual. After that, I didn't went home, instead, I went out for lunch with Lynn. We had planned to go to an education fair. We went to a place I had never been to, I called something a bit spicy, but it was kinda good. The drink was quite special, it was teh tarik mixed with cendol, cincau, coconut milk... It may sound weird, but I really liked it^^.

After lunch, we went to the education fair, it was my first time coming to a fair like this, I didn't know what to expect (Actually, the reason why I was there was because my father had told me to expose myself to these events and maybe find out or learn so that it will be easier to plan for my own future). In the hall, there were so many sections, I just followed Lynn who was planning to study furthermore in business and management. I myself hadn't really decided what to look for, so I just took whatever brochures I can reach for. There were just so many courses, and I was interested in all of them... so tough to choose... hope I can decide one day...After going through every courses briefly, we went home hands full with brochures.

I had a rest at home and needed to prepare for an appointment with the dentist (needed to tightened my braces, ouch!) and guess what happened... I found out that the appointment card was lost! I called mom who was in Kelantan, and she told me that the card was with her... I can't just go to Kelantan to get the card! In the end, I was nagged by my father for my careless mistake.

Today was so tiring for me as I'm not used to going here and there in one day... I'm gonna Zzzz...
(-@-) ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment