Monday, March 16, 2009

March Holiday

March holiday......

Today is the first day of the holiday, I was very excited as this is the day we celebrate Mann's and Ngoh's birthday. Earlier, we had already decided that we should celebrate at the Pizza Hut located in a shopping center^^. After taking a long time dressing up (I was not the outgoing type...), I went to Ngoh's house to wait for Hui. After waiting for about 20 minutes, she finally came. We were going to start nagging as we had waited for such a long time, but... she gave a reason saying that the traffic light had gone wrong (what a bummer for the day!). At the shopping center, we met the other girls and went to Pizza Hut. A few days ago, we actually invited a teacher, and he didn't give an actual answer so, we called him and he said he was coming. After ordering, we chatted as we wait for the meal. It was raining heavily and the teacher started talking about a few uncanny incidents in the rain, and weirdly, we were laughing our heads off. Even when we were having our meal, we were still laughing because he kept saying so many funny things. I told Hui that I may not digest well because I was laughing nonstop! While settling the bill, the teacher offered to pay for the 2 birthday girls, cool huh?

Later, we walked to the stationary shop opposite to find a gift for another friend of ours. It was a pity as we cannot celebrate her birthday because she went to Malacca... We bought cute stuffed toys for the birthday girls^^. Most of the girls were getting bored at the shop and they decided to went to the stationary section in the shopping center. I stayed with Hui who wanted to stay back to look for a cute toy chain for her phone. She was searching for a specific one, which matches her birth date. After a search through 3 types of chains, we still can't find it. In the end, she bought a cute bear and we went to meet the other girls.

Hanging out at the center for about half an hour, Xun and Mann went home. The rest of us were walking all around until we were tired. After about 4 hours, we finally decided to go home. Ng and Ngoh went home first as her mom came earlier. Hui and I needed to wait a little longer as she lives in another area. Both of us sat at a bench and chat. About 10 minutes later, her mom came and I hitched a ride back home.

At home, I have a short tea-break and watched TV for about an hour. It was about 5:45 evening, I started to do my house chores. I cooked the rice and had to wash dozens of plates (which I don't quite enjoy). Later, I had to clean the floor of the bedrooms, which needed to be cleaned every week. I didn't do it during the weekend which should be my routine. I guess this is my own fault, having to do it on the first day of the holiday. Having a weird mood, I somehow decided to "mop" the floor with a cloth. Using my hands and a very old and ragged cloth, I wiped the floor and it took about 20 minutes to finish the whole area. It was actually quite fun^^. After that, I need to wash the toilet. Scrubbing for 20 minutes, I finally finished my chores.

It was already 7:30 at night, I took a warm shower (it was raining for days on and off) and went to have my dinner. When I thought I can now relax and have a lovely dinner, my brother did something... He gave me a bowl of soup that had at least 20 pieces of tofu, well I do like tofu, but it was suppose to be filled with vegetable and tofu... The whole bowl, with only tofu!!

Today, even thought it was just like any other day, I think that we have to go and capture every small moment to know that every day is a special day^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment