Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2d@y

yeap~

once again I'm tearing apart inside!!
....tear as in crying tears
...tear as in ripping...

asking "what the hell"
...song by Avril

I need confidence!!
I tell you, confidence!!
I need to start loving myself!
Just a few hours ago,
I fell down and got a second scratch!
The first bruise was less than 2 weeks ago!
...It left a blueish ring that looked like the centrioles in the biology text book

And just yesterday,
I had blurry vision
Just because they joked about me hitting the curb
I need to be emotionally strong!!
I must be!
or else I'll be sticking onto the people around me
complaining and moaning about myself!
Like what I'm doing now!
I need to stop this
childish
naive
immature
behavior!!!

Seriously
Wake up
And see this dark reality
not with a negative attitude
But a very very very positive attitude
also
with an open mind!!!

You can't stay in that fantasy forever!
a fantasy like an innocent child
You need to step out of there
Well
maybe you can stay in there during the holidays
But not more than that~~

2 comments:

  1. i think you maybe rite or wrong do!! if you have dreams that are too childish then just dream!! you know what people say,if you keep thinking about it positively the nyou might be where you wanted too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Hemlatha!

    ReplyDelete