Wednesday, March 23, 2011

2d@y

Results are out!!!
Seriously, I think I'm flying inside when I looked less freaked out on the outside.
I'm so happy even when it's 12.00 midnight, 13 hours after I got the "holy" paper from my form teacher.
Truthfully, I had no expectations for my results.
Thank you to the ones that was by my side, and anyone that wrote out my results.
Haha...
How am I going to celebrate it?
My friends and I already went out for luch at Mcd. One of our lovely sisters need to hurry because she's working.
I think I'm going to post the story I wrote last December in 2010.
I would consider it as a fanfic.
I think I was having a few butterflies in my stomach when I wrote that fanfic.
Maybe not today.....but I'll definitely post it!!!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS WEI!Why don't you come down to meet me? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete