Monday, March 14, 2011

2d@y

It all started when I was checking the updates on a fan blog. The artistes were going to have a repackaged album. The album also included a new song.

Later, there was an announcement about an MV for the song. A few days later, the teaser for this MV was posted on the company's Youtube account. It was 46 seconds long. There were 4 main actors(?), Max (Changmin), U-know (Yunho), Choi Jung Yoon and Ara. There were scenes of people fighting, firing their guns, and the last scene was......personally, so beautiful. Not romantic beautiful, cause it has this dark and sad feeling and there were 2 guys.

After I watched the teaser, I practically watched it everyday. They say it's coming out on the 14th of March, but what came out was not the full MV. Someone, somehow managed to leak out the full song. Even after listening to songs for more than 5 years, I still can't figure out which songs are in which genre. When I read one of the comments, they say it was R&B. The song showed their vocal ability, range of their voices, how they expressed the song was nicely done. I don't know the meaning of the lyrics but I can wait for the subtitles. I believe it'll be a tough song to perform live and I'm waiting for the live version. Yeah, eager fan girl that always wants more.

Today, 15th of March, is the release of the MV, the full, complete version. The MV was based on the show, Athena. The MV was like a small branch from the show, or TV drama, I'm not sure. Anyway, the storyline for the MV was done very well. The four main cast were in the police force and a string of events occur when they were going after some kind of gang activity. The MV started with their song "Keep Your Head Down" and they were raiding(?) an illegal gambling activity. After that, there was a scene of a guy talking on his phone and another scene inside a hospital. I'm not a good storyteller or a good commenter, bear with me. Only after that, the new song began. Instead of me writing the half-cooked summary, here's the teaser and the MV:

Teaser:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKui4_0Vjsg&feature=related

MV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-yLX4DFKyM

To Coffee: You may really need to wait for a week for the engagement party story, and I would like to plead you to have no whatsoever expectation when you read it. ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment