Saturday, June 18, 2011

An Old Story 005: Car

After Dongjoo left the car...

"Mom, whose Dongjoo?" Erin ask her mom. She suddenly remembered that mom had not told her how did she know Dongjoo.

"Let's just say, long story short, he's my ex husband."She said it quick while focusing on the road.

"Whaa....? Mom, can you repeat?" Erin yawned.

"Dongjoo's my ex husband."

"What?!?!" Erin practically shouted in her mom's ear.

"How could...Wait...What? You're marr...how?...When?" Erin was shocked and gazillion questions were popping inside her head.

She laughed at Erin's reaction. It was expected. Erin has been living with her for 8 years now. She adopted Erin who was 2 years old. She took great care of Erin and Erin loved her as thou she was her real mother.

"Mom..." Erin called out in a deep tone.

"No! You're going to interrogate me! I'm innocent!" She shout out.

"Not yet." Erin said while laughing.

"Why is that?" She asked.

"Cause I left my notebook and pen at home."

They continued their role-play conversation until they reached home.

1 comment:

  1. OMO!!!! UNNI!!!!! this is sooooooooo starting to get me up to read more!!!! unni. who is Jangmi??! oh!!! please do update soon!!!!! Erin is sooooo cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete