Monday, June 20, 2011

An Old Story 006: "I Also Got Lost"

The next morning, Dongjoo decided to go to the Jasmine Restaurant. When he reached there, there was nobody. He read the sign:

Open from 7.00am to 10.00pm
Closed on Tuesdays.

With a sigh, he turned around looking at the street in front of him.

"You are my life; no matter how long; I will wait for that day; for us to be together again"

His phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Dongjoo? Where are you? Do you know that I've been calling you from yesterday until now! I can't speak English and I don't know where I am since you burnt the map!" The voice was filled with rage.

"Hey, Jaegyu, calm down will you? I also got lost."

"Good for you." He said from the other end.

Dongjoo was quiet for awhile.

"Do you still remember how to go to the place we had lunch yesterday?"

"Yeah?" Jaegyu said, waiting for him to continue.

"I'll meet you there in 1 hour."

"What? An hour? I can reach there by 10 minutes! How far did you wander off?" Jaegyu said half afraid. He couldn't speak English, with the exception of a few random words like "hello", "coffee", "candy", "zoo" and "good".

"Order a drink or something. Put it on my tab." Dongjoo said cheerfully.

"Yeah yeah. Meet you later."

The phone conversation ended.

Dongjoo then went to the shop beside the restaurant. It was a bookshop. He browsed through the shop and found a map. He took it and went to the counter. The cashier was a teenager. He took quite sometime to give Dongjoo his change because he was being careful and double checking the amount.

Dongjoo then took his own time to walk to the place where he's meeting Jaegyu.

HAHA @_@
Yeoboseyo--여보세요--hello

1 comment:

  1. is Jaegyu a girl or a boy?! I kind a confuse by the name!! Hahaah!!! Continue!!!!!!!!! cant wait to read more!!!!!!! I know this is just the starting!!!!

    ReplyDelete