Saturday, June 25, 2011

An Old Story 010

"Your ex?" Jaegyu asked another question.

"Yes." Dongjoo answered with a deep sigh.

"According to the crazy paparazzi, you have never went out with any girl, never had a first love, never dated. They even gave up on watching you after 4 years of stalking... You never publicize anything about your love life. In fact, I think you never told anyone, including me. Would you mind explaining how an ex appears suddenly?" Jaegyu said with a what-the-heck look.

"Long story short, it's painful." Dongjoo's tone was depressed.

"Come on, let it out." Jaegyu persuaded him.

"Here goes." He took a deep breathe. Then, slowly, he reminisced about his hidden past.

"She's my first love. We studied in the same middle school. After being friends for awhile, we started dating. No one knew, our friends, my parents. We met nearly everyday at different places, the school library, the park, at theme parks, even in small candy shops. For every date we had, we took a picture. As both of us started to get busy with our studies, we went out less, but our feelings for each other somehow became stronger.

When we finished our studies in high school, I brought her to Bora Bora. There, I proposed to her and she accepted. We got married there, said our vows while the sun sets in the evening. The priest was there too."

"Out of curiosity, your first night was at 18?!" Jaegyu cuts in all of a sudden.

"There was no 'first night', as you call it." Dongjoo said with a serious face.

"Okay. Please continue." Jaegyu said and prepared to listen to every word that comes out of Dongjoo's mouth.

"We never told anyone about it when we came home. No one suspected anything. In my family, we're suppose to move out of the house when we reach 18, no matter if your working or studying. I got a small apartment with the money I saved from acting part time in high school. Both of us lived happily together. We kept on living our lives as usual, both of us continued studying, but at different places. It didn't matter. Being with her, my wife, is the best moment of my life. I was living with my soul mate."

1 comment:

  1. oooooooooooooohhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyy godddddddd!!!! HAHAAHAH!!! Jaugyu sudden question is so funny!!!! Well go on!!! continue writing!!! dont care whether it's mushy or not!!! just write ,write ,write!!!!

    ReplyDelete