Friday, November 9, 2012

20121109 Last Day

never thought that... I'd be this clingy onto these 1 and a half year's of life...

can't say much, just that I'm clingy onto this life... this school life that I'll miss a lot.

The people... that I've come to know, befriended, and became close as family...

this crazy-short-termed, cramped-up-with-so-much-activities life...

can't write a long essay saying how much *something,something,something*

cause...

it's just...

it's just not possible for me to describe this feeling..

just indescribable...

2 comments:

  1. NO WORRIES WE STILL HAVE EACH OTHER! And we can contact each other, meet up, and go out even thought u miss others! Thts the new tech in this world is for! To lessen the missing part whenever you guys gets separated! Hahahahahahaahhahahah!!!

    ReplyDelete