Friday, November 23, 2012

Life Of A Saturn's Agent: Miss You

I just got out of a meeting with the agents and officers. It was... well... kinda nice since there was a fight between two of the officers. It was quite funny, really. Two of them fisting and pulling hairs and scolding each other. The other people couldn't do anything since the two were the seniors in the agency. In the end, they fought until they were too tired and the meeting ended just like that. O yes, I nearly forgot. We have to do some research on how carbonated drinks can be made into vegetables. That should be a nice one. I'm going to drag Chaehyun to help me with this.

"Meow Woof Chirp Meow Woof Chirp..." My phone rang and I answered it.

"Mum?" I asked after hearing a lady's voice through the phone.

"Yes my darling. How are you?" Her voice happy and sweet.

"I'm okay. How's Venus?" She went there 2 years ago, saying it was a vacation. But... isn't 2 years a little long for a vacation?

"It's lovely! Lovely indeed. I'm being treated like a queen. The people here are just lovely! And you know, I found these beautiful shoes they made from colored air. So soft and light. It's really comfy for my feet too. And I got you a pair too. With purple and pink and blue color. They change color and sparkle..."

Mother talked a lot. I guess she's really happy having fun there.

"... and Triel, you know, they have cloud made sofas and beds... and the glass made frying pan... ~eow~ Triel, your peacock flower misses you so much! Where are you?" Mother suddenly changed her tone.

"Please help me take care of her awhile? I've been busy lately..." I really do miss her... but I can't take care of her now. See, I came to this agency without telling mother. She thought that I'm still in Pluto, maybe doing some spring cleaning or some kind of experiment.

"O~ Okay. But she's a bit playful. It's hard if she's let out of my sight even for just awhile. She gets lost very easily here. Rite? ~chirp~" My mother said worriedly while my lovely flower answered... and it made me feel so guilty...

"Thanks mum. Just for another 2 weeks? Please?" I asked her to take care of my precious flower, just 2 more weeks and my beautiful flower will come back to me.

"Okay darling. I have to go. I've got another call. Bye bye darling." She ended the call as I chuckled to myself at how mother is so adorable.

"Triel." Someone called my name and I turned around.

"CHAEHYUN!!!!" I screamed while she gave me big, terrified eyes.

"You... scared me." She laughed after I apologized.

"Really sorry. It's just that I missed you so much!"

"Free now? Lunch?" She asked and I nodded continuously.

"You're going to pull a muscle like that." We both laughed as we headed out of the office building and went to a restaurant that sells exotic food from Mercury.

No comments:

Post a Comment