Monday, November 12, 2012

20121113

Hyesun ~ah

Where are you now? Heard you've gotten into that maze garden I made for you. Don't tell me you've gotten lost again? I haven't put the markers in the maze, mianhae. Hope you didn't get trapped in there for too long. Next time I go back, remember to tell me to make the markers for you, ne? We don't want to make you get lost for days, right? You don't want me to worry you, right? Remember last time I cried for days because you scared me? Don't make me cry until my eyes are sore, ne?

Heard from appa and omma that you're travelling a lot lately huh? Even thou you're suppose to take care of the garden while I'm gone. Don't make your twin sister angry ne? The garden needs love and care. You're the one that I can count on to take good care of the garden. Kamsahaminda~

Heard you're liking the new plant I found from Rum Island. Your friend told me about how you like it so much and cared for it. It's a lovely plant. Cherish it since it's hard to find it. You know the story~ I told you last time~

How's the weather there? It's near Christmas already! Is it raining candies? Or raining chocolates? Help me keep some of it please~

Remember we have this plan about building an out of this world school? Well, I met someone who's willing to sponsor for this project! Isn't this cool? Imagine students learning in outer space, floating with their things. And the astronaut food... I'm starting to do some research on making these new food for the children's choice. So far, I've made chocolate noodles. I don't know why, but the kids are loving it. I'll make one for you during Christmas to try. And did I mentioned? I'm coming home soon. Wait for me!!! I'd better see my garden all safe and sound~

I have to go now. The lab already has some newly baked jelly fries. I'm going to try them!

Love~
your twin from Pluto

1 comment:

  1. I read it twice but don't really understand but I actually like it <3 a lot....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete