Friday, November 16, 2012

Life Of A Saturn's Agent: My Story

"What's your story?" The monitor in front of me asked.

Umm... not very sociable. I used to live in Pluto alone. Then... I... love reading, but nothing specific, just any book that interests me... I'm good at doing doodles. I love math too. I'm not very good at sports, lacking in agility. Clumsy at times. I have a wide range of ideas when it comes to logical nonsense. Okay, I try my best in doing it. I have a twin sister who's from mars but she's now a researcher on Earth. I've done different jobs on Saturn. Starting from delivering magazines, then onto selling fabrics and after that, working in a canteen. I don't have a specific stable job at the moment. I know that I'm still inexperienced and needed a lot more. So, I decided to join this secret agency. They took me in as a trainee and I met other trainees. We became very close. Although it's only a short while, we bonded very nicely. But we all have to go our separate ways someday right? So... they were promoted as agents and sent to different galaxies. I'm still here training, hoping that someday, I can go out on a mission as a highly skilled agent.

"Triel! What are you doing?" A high level agent approached me as I quickly exited the program.

"Hi Taylb...Nothing." I gave a smile.

"You were playing around with the talk-to-me program again, weren't you?" The agent stared into my eyes. My eyeballs were going to be fried into ashes!

"Can I say yes and no?" I asked while still keeping a smile.

"Whatever. Just remember you have responsibilities and don't wreck the system. By the way, have you read the journal? code MTW212?" The agent asked and took a sip of tea.

"I'm going to read it now, busy, busy. Bye~" I said and rushed off.

"You haven't read it?! It's a 3000 page journal and I want a report on the table the day after tomorrow!" I heard him screaming his head off.

Day after tomorrow? Doom's day. Check to self.

1 comment: