Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2d@y

This is what I wrote on Facebook recently:

miss reading story books
miss you so much
sorry that i put you aside
sorry that i left you just like that
want to see you once more
...maybe one day
i'll see you again??
buku buku~~~

XXXXX

mama mama
gambate gambate gambate
just a bit more
going to be cny
mama gambate~~

XXXXX

untitled part 1
listening
repeating it again and again
still listening
^^

XXXXX

lighten up!!!
just like what omma said^^
emo emo emo
what has the world turn into
smile~~~~~~
...just like mushroom
cheerful mushroom~~~
just like yellow
glowing yellow~~~
lalalalala~~~~~

XXXXX

yup, i sleep too little, make myself feel emo and depressed for nothing
i've just pissed someone but i'm the one feeling angry
stupid me~~~

XXXXX

addicted to kyhd and mirotic~~~~~~~~~~

XXXXX

i like XXXXX
am i addicted?
maybe~
XD
but it gave me hope
...pulled me through the tough times
in other words
it gave me strength
to move on in life
:)

XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment