Thursday, February 17, 2011

2d@y


Yea, random idea to be drawing contrast within 2 hours!

In the first drawing, I was thinking about drawing a girl with a sling bag, but when I started, I jumped to a sudden pop up idea. I forgot about the sling bag girl!! Don't know what kind of explanation can I do for the first drawing, but I can only think of "dark scene with brighter colors?" I give up...

As for the second one with the undone face thingy, I was thinking how long has it been since the last time I drew an eye. And started off with the right side to the left. I didn't finish it, because I have no idea what to add. So, I saved it for some other day in the future.

Must stop soon, house chores!!! Do not stick yourself to the keyboard again!! Get off it!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment